Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

strange noise

Wooly

Trainee
After the Bedford track day (top day!) I have noticed that something might have come loose. There is a noise that sounds like a ping pong ball rattling around in the dash board on the passengers side. Has anyone any ideas on what this might be and how to fix it? My car is a 993 C2.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 21430

now that is abit of a tough one....

on the drivers sdie there are always a few suspects but on the passenger side there ain't much that can rattle.... although depends what you had in your glovebox (?)

need to be more specific with the location.....

Migration info. Legacy thread was 21434

how about a ping pong ball in your glovebox? :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 21436

....glovebox is definately empty and ping pong sound is coming from the airbag area above the glovebox on the passenger side...all very odd...help.... :?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 21592

maybe try driving while a helpfull young asisstant tries to find the source of the noise.

Maybe its something that once lived in the glovebox that has gone upstairs (so to speak) during "spirited" driving.

Ahh - ping pong balls - takes me back to my time in the far east :eek:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 21596

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mapp
Back