Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Surely a 993T can't be this cheap???

It says "Not for the faint hearted", is that the car or the "HIstory" of the car? ...I wonder!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 20522

Maybe this explains it - and i quote "Service history, (not for the faint hearted)" !!!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 20523

It certainly dosen't say full service history... It dosen't say if it's LHD, if so, the price would br about right.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 20525

There's thread running on this car on Pistonheads - someone is going to see it on Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 20528

Pistonheads now says its sold

Migration info. Legacy thread was 20529

According to the pics on their web site it is right-hand drive, but it does appear way too cheap. Hendon Way Motors (www.hwm.biz) have a couple at the moment and I understand they are priced at £47,500 for a 65K mile car and £57,950 for a 26K example. Those prices are a bit high but more realistic I think...

If I didn't already have one I'd be down there checking it out!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 20530

although with LHD 996 Turbo's now below £50k......

this is prob' about right for an early Turbo...???

Migration info. Legacy thread was 20534

Mmmmm...thats quite interesting. Will be selling my tt very shortly and dont really know how to price it as there are so few cars to compare with. There are quite a few LHDs but they seem to be around 35k.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 20535

look at early GT3 prices they are falling, I nearly bought a Zanzibar GT3 for £44k (RHD) as I thought it was a bit of a bargain, a chat with Henry at 911virgin and I realised that it may not be quite the bargain I expected. Especially with the current economic climate starting to bite. I would expect the same thing to start happening to all 993 and 996 cars.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 20537

I liked the 997 until I read SARBS report on his collection - now I love it - definitely part of the reason for prices to move - we have been lucky for a few years with really slow depreciation....
LJ

Migration info. Legacy thread was 20542

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by ronnie on 11 November 2004

Mmmmm...thats quite interesting. Will be selling my tt very shortly and dont really know how to price it as there are so few cars to compare with. There are quite a few LHDs but they seem to be around 35k.

Hi sir, where are the LHD's you've seen? I've only seen one recently at Paul Stephens but its got IMHO the awful RS splitter on which puts me off. Henry has one at about 38 ish

Migration info. Legacy thread was 20548

Hendo,

On looking through the online autotrader it appears that my definition of "quite a few" probably actually equates to 4, which I suppose in 993tt terms is not bad. I take it you are in the market for a tt?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 20560

I've been idly keeping tabs on prices for a year or so. Wont do anything for definite till feb/marchish, but yr right 4 or so is quite a few in TT terms

Migration info. Legacy thread was 20569

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back