Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997 in my office car park

warren mcbride

Spa-Francorchamps
Whilst measuring my wiper blades for Sundeep, I just spotted a new 997 in the garage - its unplated so i dont know whose car it is, but my office carpark is also used by various peeps to store their winter/summer cars - quick scan around and i saw a 355,328, 550 Maranello, GT2, GT3, 996 Turbo as well.

The 997 looked very good - it had similar wheels to the 02 Carrera 5 spokes, but that stop watch thing on the dash looks pony.

I like it overall though.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 19584

damn that's a fine selection....

so when I went to check my wipers.... I can see a Honda CRV, Subaru Legacy, a number of Vauxhall Astra's, a BMW Z4 and couple of Mk3 & Mk4 VW Golf's....

hhhhmmmmmm... I'm clearly hanging out in the wrong circles :oops:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 19587

lol - its wierd sundeep, but every underground car park i've been in here in Switzerland has at least one piece of exotica hiding under a cover. If friends of mine move apartments i always ask" anything intersting in your new garage" ?

My office car park is quite large, with plenty of "normal" cars as well.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 19590

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by warren mcbride on 21 October 2004

but that stop watch thing on the dash looks pony.
What as in " my little"?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 19683

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Camarocane
Back