Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Got my very own 996

nikv

Finally, after a few months of looking, and years of wanting, got my own 911!

LHD, but hey, it allowed me to get a newer model, and I plan to do some driving in Europe as well, and for there it will be perfect.

2001 C2, Arctic Silver, 18" Turbo 1 - look alloys, Tiptronic S (I'll have to spend some time driving in London, I'm lazy, and with 300 bhp on tap, it is sporty enough), PSM.

Drove it down from Nottingham today, and it was awesome! It just goes, and goes.

Had it sourced by
www.lhdporsche.com
from a Porsche dealer in Germany, and so far (knock on wood), service has been excellent, and the car comes with a 1-year Porsche warranty for the added peace of mind.

Nik :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 18820

Is it polite to ask what the price was.

Enjoy your new motor. :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 18835

Good on yer Nik - enjoy great car great choise!

2003 C2 Basalt Black with all the toppings : )

Migration info. Legacy thread was 18840

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Greg on 03 October 2004

Is it polite to ask what the price was.

Enjoy your new motor. :D
Thanks, and no problem in saying it:

Just under £31K for a 2001 LHD C2, 38500 miles, Tip S, PSM, PCM-1, 18" Turbo-1 alloys, chrome exhaust (not sports, just chrome :) ).

Nik.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 18848

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back