Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

price for 996?

potter

Hi guys,

A guy who's interested in buying my May 98 996 has had the car inspected by the AA. The car is ocean blue with savannah beige leather. Its a 6 speed manual with electric sunroof, electric seats, climate control, 6 CD etc. The mileage is 35k and it has a full OPSH. I'm asking £31,750.

The AA report says the brade pads will need replacing soon, there's a slight oil leak (possibly the crankshaft) which would definitely need addressing and one of the exhausts is nearing the end of its life.

The guy is offering £28,750. Anybody with an opinion as to what is a fair price?

Cheers!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 18321

You could get a quote from Porsche regarding the price of those parts and what the leak could be about, and then decide whether the guys offer is a fair price...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 18323

AA don't have a clue about porsches, get an inspection done by a proper dealer. FWIW, I think you should have asked more anyway, I wouldn't accept his offer.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 18340

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back