Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

I've done it...

Maxy M

Picked up my first Porsche today - details below.

What a machine! Awesome performance. Sounds terrific. Feels wonderful. Looking now for excuses to drive it and get to know it well. (Not difficult to find...)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 17902

Well done,

Picking up my first 911-993-Targa next week end- can't wait!!!!!

Tell me more

Migration info. Legacy thread was 17904

Well I do have a pic but haven't figured out how to paste into the message. How did you incorporate your terrific Targa pic, Sundeep.

Oh, and I should say that I've found this forum really useful. Thanks for the contributions, guys. And naturally I'll be sticking around.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 17908

The day you pick up your first Porsche 911 is a day you never forget. Congrats and enjoy!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 17933

Hi guys

Any advise on Insurance?

I'm getting stupid figures back from Insurance companies here in Northern Ireland for a 993 Targa.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 17967

Suggest you search back through the forums, this has been a regular topic, and people often report back when they get a good deal.

Then get multiple quotes - Privilege always gave me the best price, other people had good experiences with Tesco, Direct Line, Swinton... just keep trying.

LJ

Migration info. Legacy thread was 17970

Maxy - great choice, especially the colour...

Sean - Tesco 'quoted me happy' with about a £200 reduction on my renewal - let us know how you get on

Migration info. Legacy thread was 17973

Try Norwich Union Direct. They undercut everyone I spoke to but for limited mileage and no track day option. Also 2nd car. They also knocked off another 10% for new business :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 17991

Six days of ownership and all fine so far. No anxieties and steadily getting to know it better.

Had a great B-road drive last night. Comfortably fast, fluid progress. Mastery of all situations. Brilliant!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 18000

2.5 days of ownership here- 993 Targa- & what a great two days I have had.

Picked the car up in Leeds Sat morning- headed to Newcastle for Sat afternoon (St Jame's Park for the match & a few pints with mates)- Sunday morning to Stranraer, ferried to Belfast & arrived in Derry/Donegal Sunday evening- Monday morning from Derry- Omagh-Belfast (long way round to Belfast)- Glass roof back- sun shining!!!! Fantastic drive. :D

Nice one Paul- Call you later.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 18140

hi sean,

just wondering what area your in? im from derry and should be getting mine at the end of the month....

Migration info. Legacy thread was 18145

Hi Harjesh

Well done, Glad to see that its not all isolation in the North West of Ireland.

I'm just over the border, Burnfoot area. Pop in if your down that way.

What car are you going for?

What area are you from?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 18169

im getting a mint '97 993 c2s. zenith blue with grey leather, turbo s aero kit and only 12,000 miles!

i cant wait!!!

i live off the culmore road just past the foyle bridge...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 18181

12,000 miles?!?! MUST be mint - a good find.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 18182

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back