Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Inspection in Bournemouth

gary cockroft

Anyone know of anyone who can do a pre purchase inspection (with compression test) in the Bournemouth area.

Many thanks

Gary

Migration info. Legacy thread was 17699

Chapelgate are an authorised Porsche Centre in ferndown

Migration info. Legacy thread was 17700

Jon Mitchell - an independent in Bournemouth is bloody good, he will know in a flash if its any good.. He will probably do a mobile service, but for a compression test he would probably want it in his garage.

He did the PPI's on about 10 993's until I found the one I ended up buying, its amazing how much he can find wrong with what otherwise looks like a good car.. he also does HPI checks, deep checks into the history of the car and will often know more about the cars history than the current owner.

Only problem is, he is often very busy and booked up for ages in advance.

Ciao

Paul

Migration info. Legacy thread was 18082

Paul,

Have you a contact phone number for Jon Mitchell at all? Mail me or PM me if you don't mind.

Thanks,

Stephan

Migration info. Legacy thread was 18089

Jon Mitchell

01202 462 951

Top chap, even happy to answer any technical problems, also happy to explain everything he has done in detail after working on your car.

Ciao

Paul

Migration info. Legacy thread was 18091

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robertcloftus
Back