Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

How much are used 996 Turbo's worth?

James Rothwell

Hey, first post on here.
I had a ride and a drive on a private road (I'm 16) of a 911 Turbo.

I loved it, it was so beautiful and fast.
My dad wants to get an Audi RS6.

How much would a used 911 Turbo be?
Prefer tiptronic but manual would be alright.

Thank you.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 17051

any where from £65k to £95k ? but depends on spec, age, etc, etc higher ? lower ?

forget the RS6.. I should know.... unless you want the space.. it's handling is only average.......... when not get a Cayenne Turbo ! aint that the best of both worlds

Migration info. Legacy thread was 17055

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by James Rothwell on 26 July 2004

Hey, first post on here.I had a ride and a drive on a private road (I'm 16) of a 911 Turbo.I loved it, it was so beautiful and fast.My dad wants to get an Audi RS6.How much would a used 911 Turbo be?Prefer tiptronic but manual would be alright.Thank you.
They start from £57k for used 2000 model. You might have a hard time convincing your dad if he wants an RS6, they are completely different cars.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 17060

Why didn't I get to drive a Porsche turbo when i was 16? Don't know where I went wrong....

Migration info. Legacy thread was 17071

Ha...
I'm driving a Ferrari 360 tommorow. yay!

Yeah he is desperate for an RS6. As soon as we are settled in the new house he's gonna get a nice new car to replace his current Audi A6.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 17085

RS6 is a brilliant car. Few porsches can match it. You can get factory upgardes to about 550 bhp as well

Migration info. Legacy thread was 20750

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back