Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993 Brake Discs

Angelboy

Hey all!
I posted a few months ago with regards my juddering brakes and the general view was that I needed to give my motor a good hard braking! (To get rid of the raised un-rusted spots from under the calipers)

Well it doesn't seem to have worked so I think I'm gonna buy some new discs, so........

� Should I buy all round or will the fronts suffice?

� If I went for just the fronts is that 4 discs (2 per wheel)? - Forgive me if that's a real stoopid question but I guess I'm real stoopid!

� I've seen the price as low as �50/disc - Is this about right?

� Any advise on the pads?..........Pagid Orange, green pink with red spots?!?!? (�40-odd quid a pair?) - Pair per wheel again yes?

Cheers in advance.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 16895

Hi,

When changing brake discs, get pads done. When doing this, get calipers overhauled or replaced. Check out the red stuff or green stuff ads in 911 world bla bla...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 17174

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yewcorner
Back