Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 extended warrantee: Worth it?

Jiggerypokery

Hello folks,

My C2 Cab is coming up to 2 years old soon, with 12 miles on the clock. I priced an extended warrantee at around £750 for one year. Seems expensive to me, absolutely nothing has gone wrong with the car in this time (yes, i am touching wood :) ). Is the price negotiable, or does anyone think I would be mad not to go for it?

Thank you kindly.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 16760

never say never !

although only 12 miles on the clock ! so what have you been doing with it for the last 2 years after you drove it home from the dealer ! back once for a service ? :p

Migration info. Legacy thread was 16770

Total waste of money! All the bits that failed on my car (DMF, Clutch, RMS, silencer boxes, relay, radio, front disc rotors) are not covered under the warranty.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 16771

Doh! Back after the weekend to find a typo! Of course I mean 12k, did you think I pushed it everywhere? :)

The 996 engine failure thread did get me thinking though.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 16805

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golfguy11800
Back