Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Recalls web page

Look how many there are for ferrari!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 16559

Obviously a comprehensive and up to date site. 1 result came back for mine,child seat air bag deactivator, what about the engine bay wiring loom recall? which could destroy your car by fire

Migration info. Legacy thread was 16573

According to this site the engine wiring loom is only for the 911 Turbo, and only for 2001 cars and onwards. But checking the US site pointed to by Renlist, my wiring loom definitely has the defective part number - I'll be checking out with AFN.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 16609

AFN have confirmed that I need the new harness, so the above site does seem suspect.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 16808

i dont think it was an official recall so wouldn't appear on the site.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 16820

Exactly as Toby says - official recalss where the car and owner must be contacted rather than a voluntary recall whereby the car is checked when it comes in for service etc, if indeed the dealer can be bothered. Still useful site though. Cheers

A

Migration info. Legacy thread was 16880

You know what else is weird - there is no listing for Subaru. Wonder why not all manufacturers are on this list....?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 16881

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
briant1000
Back