Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Value question - LHD 993 Targa & Turbo ?

Porsche

Donnington
blimey.... you dont see one of these posts in agaes then 2 come along at the same time !!

my quest (no.1 ) is trying to find a 993 Targa....

now i've come across a Manual LHD 993 Targa from an indendant dealer in Germany and the guy is asking for about £27k for it.. (euro currently dependant) in Artic Silver with a Black leather interior

it's a July 1996 so that would be a N-Plate with 91k kms (57k miles) but on its original clutch, totally standard apart from having a 'S' style front bumper....

is it too high as it's on a N-Reg with the original clutch ?

also (No.2) I'm seeing a couple of LHD 993 turbo's in Silver or Black all with Black Interiors from 1996 that have knocked up a few miles...

all about 120k to 160k kms = 75k to 100k miles but at about £35k

so the obvious quetsion with the Turbo is... if it's up at about 75-100k miles is that too much ? will the maintenance be too much ???

cheers in advance !

Migration info. Legacy thread was 15863

The Targa sounds too much too me - re-sale in the UK will not be as easy as a RHD. Also the clutch is a c£1k job, and likely to need doing soon.

A RHD Targa would probably be c£30k (if you look hard).

See
http://www.911uk.com/car.asp?stockid=81309
for a cheaper LHD Targa already in the UK - but note that its been there for some time!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 15868

and not to forget that was in "Turquoise Metallic with a Matching Full Leather Interior"

er.. NO !

:wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 15875

cheers .. already been there...... nice C4S but i'll only have that Turbo spolier on a Turbo.... :wink:

any views on the targa or turbo prices ??

Migration info. Legacy thread was 15879

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back