Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

After market warranty for 993 C2/Targa ??

Porsche

Donnington
Is there one ?

I know most off the shelf warranties dont cover the 911 ! e.g. via RAC, AA, etc

so If I'm going to try & find a 993 C2 or Targa, is there a warranty company out there that will cover a 993 C2 / Targa (esp' that glass roof !)

????

Migration info. Legacy thread was 15818

if you have a porsche main dealer used car 87 point check aaprox £150 you can buy a porsche warranty approx £1000 if all their comments have been put right,

Not cheap i know but probably better than any other warranty out there

Mark Pearce
www.stirlings.co.uk

Migration info. Legacy thread was 15825

alas... i'm more likely not to get it from an OPC

then what's the situation ???

Migration info. Legacy thread was 15826

don't think its restrcted to OPC forecourt cars....... might be wrong, but I think you can take any P-Car along and provided it "passes" their 87 points/have any faults corrected they will offer the warranty.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 15833

why not save a grand a year and use it when its needed. Most warranty companies do not cover for general wear and tear and will try and get out of paying anyway, thats if they stay in buisiness long enough to pay up.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 15840

You don'y have to buy the car from a Porsche main dealer to have their warranty,

As long as you have it inspected and they rectify any faults, its eligible for the warranty,

Since June the warranties are administered by Porsche , before they were car care plan!!

Mark Pearce

www.stirlings.co.uk

Migration info. Legacy thread was 15878

so is it correct that I can take any LHD 993 to a UK OPC and get a porsche warranty subject to the car passing the required standard ?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 15880

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back