Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Was it worth it...?

luke

...Yes!

Just picked the car up from 9M after having the RSRs fitted, and having the engine re-mapped - if I'm walking taller its because my wallets now alot lighter...

Has it transformed the car? - No. It is a big improvement? - Yes.

The booming I was getting from the old mufflers between 2-3000 rpm has been reduced, but is still there - but the RSR sound overall is much better, especially at higher revs - before it sounded like I was really having to extract performance from the engine - now its begging me for more!

Thanks to those of you who offered advice and encouragement on the RSR front...

The re-mapping has given me an extra 20-odd bhp (not sure about the torque figures), but as I've only done 15 or so miles since I collected the car I've not had a chance to really wring it out.

The thing I have noticed is the combination of better sounding exhaust note, and power / torque boost has meant straying into higher rev bands is alot more fun - and creeps up on you alot easier - both of which seem like good news!

Early days anyway, but good news so far - will post again if anything else to report!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 15342

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back