Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 turbo june delivery

Sarbs

Next door have got a 996 turbo on order coming in june still not spec'd wants to know if anyone is interested, dont think he wants any premium just doesnt want the car himself anymore. I will private mail his number if anyones interested.

Sorry phil will advertise properly in future!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 15093

Buy some Zymol and we'll say nothing more about it :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 15094

Will buy loads once I have a car worhty of it! That said my cat could do with a polish!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 15096

ps phil, what do you think of the new exige?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 15097

''I'm not getting one''

Anyone buying a brand new 996 turbo is silly IMO. There have been no improvements except a glovebox since it was introduced.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 15098

"I'm not getting one"

Looks crap, sounds crap, probably drives quite nicely though, but it's just not the same - I doubt the MKII will find many MKI owners upgrading, simply no point. I still look at mine in the garage and think coooor, lurverly..

Migration info. Legacy thread was 15100

Yeah chris harris did a good review of it in autocar two weeks back, shame i think lotus have missed an oppotunity to really make another special car. Seems that they are going the sensible route at the moment whereas vauxhall are going more on the wild side, and being an ex 111s owner I hate to say that!

So you wouldn't go for a 996 turbo noony? hurts me to say I agree with you, hence i'm not taking the place off my neighbour dont think it would sell very quickly and I dont want to take a loss on a sell on car!

Your knowledge has always been very good, may employe you as a junior evaluator, I will obviously pay taiwan sweat shop rates, but hey its a start!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 15101

No-I would buy one, just pay 60k for an older, identical one rather than 90k for a new one.

Pay me in rides in the cars!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 15102

But of course I would get a 993 turbo or GT3 before it!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 15103

Noony

Your knowledge is not that good. There has been one more change since introduction......Come on what is it?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 15108

Nothing significant! Change to MOST bus wiring?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 15116

If still appropriate, Please can you provide me details on the chap that has the 996 turbo for sale

Thanks

John

Migration info. Legacy thread was 15229

Hi Sarbs

Interested in the Turbo - appreciate you sending me the e-mail address of your neighbour.

My address is [email protected]

Migration info. Legacy thread was 15926

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back