Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wish this was mine to show off!

Yeah I like those boxsters.

Oh it's a carrera GT? Not my favourite, was a bit underwhelming in the flesh.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 15067

underwhelming? Noony you really really annoy me!

You any closer to having a 360 in the house?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 15070

Further away! A 996 turbo first probably. We can't afford to keep one as a toy.

Do you do used cars aswell?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 15071

Nice car. It has got all the information you could possibly need, except the price?

I will start the bidding at a grand :p

Migration info. Legacy thread was 15072

Noony I've been 'placing' cars for a few players i know so have a lot of second hand cars available to me, had to try and place a vanquish last week, best price I could get him was £112k but he got £116k privately so I need to work a bit harder next time. Naz is selling his 99v 360 modena (grigio alloy with blue daytona seats, F1 box, red calipers and scuderria side shields) for 82k only 5000 miles but its only been serviced once since new! That said I'm considering this car, gonna get an inspection done, find out how much a 3 year warranty will cost then start haggling! If all goes well I'll have it for keeps and let the 997 join my little list of stock!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 15073

When you factor in the 10k or so it will need to bring it up to scratch it doesn't look so cheap :eek:
They're supposed to be serviced every year, you muppet ''Naz''! Grigio is a girly colour anyway, and the F1 on pre-02s isn't so good. I can find you a red/creme manual 00 for less than 80, serviced properly :wink:
and it won't need cambelts for two yrs.

Get a nice blue/tan 996 turbo X50 for 60k or so this time next yr and you'll have a buyer :wink:

Can I work for you? I need to start working towards my goal of becoming the first teenage billionaire.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 15074

Exactly, even if a ferrari isnt driven it should be serviced every year. The last couple of months has really opened my eye up to how much people loose on cars, gonna stop choping and changing and just get a car I can be proud of till i'm dust, hence my leaning towards the 360. Favourite colour is argento with rear challenge grill, Manual gearbox everything else irrelevant seen a few but cant make a move for one just yet, got to buy my ex girlfriend a house this summer, if I buy a ferrari now the house she wants goes up big time! Slowly slowly catchey monkey! (to quote big ron!

Ps noony, when your old enough live with a car not a woman, so very much cheaper in the long run!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 15075

Why buy your EX a house?

Argento? That Pininfarina bloke said all cars look their best in silver.

www.verdiferrari.biz

I think you'll find exactly what you're looking for.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 15076

Scroll down you egit! argento silver 74,995

Migration info. Legacy thread was 15078

Noony

One day when you can drive. You will realise cars aren't just about looks...

Go and buy some italian rubbish and you will soon be running back to Stuttgart.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 15079

Yes...running back the Stuttgart to get an S65AMG to compliment, my great looking, great handling, great sounding, very quick 360 CS!

(mercedes are in stuttgart right?)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 15080

What a great car...

Did anyone see 5th Gear last night with the private racing track in Southern Spain?

This Porsche was made for it. You pay a 100 grand to join (and buy an expensive house on the site) and take your machine there and race until you drop.

Know a man who just sold two x Enzo's recently, no idea how he got hold of them but I understand from a reliable source he made a few quid on the sale.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 15081

i've seen two enzo's for sale in the last week both for £515k, at least you dont have to pay stamp duty!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 15084

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yewcorner
Back