Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993 stickers ref numbers ???

Herman

Hi

Does anybody have a 993 with a first aid sticker, it is situated on the left hand side of the black plastic panel that covers the around the locking mechanism which faces you when you open the bonnet.

If so could you please please find the part refrence number situated I believe on the bottom of the sticker. Many thabnks for your help

Elizabeth

Migration info. Legacy thread was 14780

just had a look .....thse whole thing has to come out i will have a look if you still need it?

CHRIS

Migration info. Legacy thread was 14786

Hi Colin or is it Elizabeth

There is no part number on the sticker but the full set of numbers on the cover panel are:

>PP-T20<

BBP 0990.01

Thats all I can. Is there supposed to be a first aid kit in there I have often wondered?

Hope this helps

Migration info. Legacy thread was 14788

Thanks

I called my local porsche dealer and they needed a number as they said all stickers were listed by ref numbers not pics. Mine is partly missing so I thought it might be on the part I do not have. Obviously not! Does anybody have any other ideas on where to go fdrom here?

Cheers

Colin and Elizabeth

Migration info. Legacy thread was 14807

Hi Colin and Elizabeth

Believe the part number your require is:

993 002 722 00 Sticker indication sticker first aid kit qty 1

Migration info. Legacy thread was 14830

Many thanks Micheal!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 14853

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads