Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

The car is at the dealer

Sean Dudding

Sorry for the poor photos, will take better ones when I collect it on Monday.

/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/DSC01149.JPG

/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/DSC01148.JPG

Migration info. Legacy thread was 13662

SWEET

So sweet!!!!!

:)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 13663

AWESOME!!! The best car in the world - fantastic. I have one as my PC screen background -

Congratulations!

LJ

Migration info. Legacy thread was 13664

Congratulations Sean,

A word of advice though i had a blow out on mine and it took porsche nearly three weeks to get a rear tire....the corsas are in very short supply so order yourself a set now...also check you have the locking wheel nut....mine didn't and because its a motorsport assembled car they don't have a record of the code so my local dealer had to work it out with their master set....small problem but aggro you don't need along the road somewhere

Regards Trampas

Migration info. Legacy thread was 13665

Hi Trampas

I have a spare set of Corsa's already from my Mk2 GT3. I have them on a second set of rims. In future I will use the standard Corsa rather than the RS version.

Thanks for the advise on the locking wheel nut bolt. I'll get the guys on it.

So what colour did you go for? Actually you may be the guy I met at Brands the Sunday before Christmas, I had the Black GT3 Mk2.

Cheers Sean

Migration info. Legacy thread was 13666

Sean,

Red and white...the only choice in my opinion.......wasn't me at brands before xmas though.....my car was the one used in autocar for their first test then again against the dancing donkeys stradale!.....

I have a black cage in mine and pccb's...oh and zenons...what spec did you go for?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 13667

Trampas

I took every option apart from PCCB. I even took Air con :). Are you the guy who bought the car of Mr Coupe?

So why don't you come join us all at Bedford on the 6th? There are several guys from this board going to be there.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 13668

Yep....although it is a long and annoying story of returned deposits and general porsche skullduggery that led to me owning Mr coupes car!.....and then some of his claims of his dual test don't ring true.....but however or whenever the car is worth everybit of aggro i went through to get it....and i'm glad to see someone else getting a car that actually wants to own and drive it.

I've sourced another set of wheels for mine which hutchinsons are fitting up with a set of pilot sport cups like the carrera cup cars have....they reckon they transform the car again...so it will be interesting to see how they perform.

As for bedford on the sixth...i'm working on it.....but my first child is due the 7th.....but diplomatic negotaitions are on going.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 13669

Yeah I'm a little miffed how many of these cars fell into the hands of speculators, I had to fight for my car, but in the end it came through.

Yeah I ran Corsa's on my GT3 for track use, and will probably get a set of cups put on my second wheels for track use. Currently trying to find a good company to paint the second set.

As for Bedford, I can give you my mobile number and if your able to come join us on the day then just give me a call and we can sort out monies afterwards.

Cheers Sean

PS I nearly bought that car, but during conversation, Porsche came through with a build slot.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 13670

I was strung along by H.R Owens for the best part of 8mnths....before having my deposit returned with not even a phonecall in way of explanation...just a cheque and a compliments slip!.......by that stage i was so sure i was getting a car i'd even got the numberplate RS 03 POR for it...so unfortunately i had to go into the speculators market......although even then porsche tried to put a spanner in the works when they found the car was being traded on.........i was so miffed...i'd tried to do it the right way and they messed me about ....then when i went with the only option open to me....they tried again!....but as i said the car is worth every bit of aggro.

I'll take you up on the offer for a late entry to bedford if thats ok?.....

Migration info. Legacy thread was 13671

Sean,

Can't wait to see it at the weekend. Love the wheels :wink:
. There was a blue trim GT3 RS parked outside Grandprix Racewear when I was trying to buy a helmet last weekend, it looked the absolute knick knacks ! (should have gone for the blue ...........)

Jamie

Migration info. Legacy thread was 13674

The red looks a lot better than the blue, you'll see for yourself next week.

I live 200m from Grand Prix Racewear :)

I like the wheels like that helps to keep the brakes hot, ha ha ha.

Cheers Sean

Migration info. Legacy thread was 13676

They fixed the dents then :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 13677

Sean, congratulations - that's an awesome bit of kit. I saw a red and white RS blast past near Penshurst a couple of weeks ago (I was dawdling in my Freeloader TD4 so I have an excuse!) - it looked & sounded fantastic.

Trampas - a fine choice of autos in collection.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 13682

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back