Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

battery that keeps going flat, grrrr

James AUS

I got a battery that keeps going flat every couple of weeks. Its only started happening over the last couple of months. The battery is maybe 2 years old but it was a good one so I doubt its that. I have a pretty large stereo and halogen spot lights which don't help but its not them, becaues I've had all that years. It all started happening after I changed my speedo over (from mph to kph) but surely a speedo wouldn't drain the battery?

The car is a 77 Carerra, any thoughts ??? what it may be, where to start looking, how many innocent villagers I must sacrifice to get it fixed ?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 13480

Engine/front lids not closed properly, leaving the interior lights on? It happened to me...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 13483

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pazz
Back