Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Replacing chrome trim

K

Kersh

When I get my coupe painted later in the year, I want to replace the chrome window and door trim with the later black style. Are these available to buy? And do they just pull off for replacement?

All of the glass will be taken out for the respray, and I will be replacing every seal too. Any advice would be greatly appreciated,

\kersh.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 12532

Chrome is becoming more popular, keep its original classic looks. I went through the same thoughts with my SC but these cars are starting to get classic status. My car is knocking on 25 years old now. You may find yourself wanting to swap it back in a few years....

Migration info. Legacy thread was 12567

Mine is a 79 sc. I just did not think the chrome looks good with the gold paint. And I have seen a gold one with the black trim, and it looks better. Thanks for the input,

Kersh.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 12569

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back