Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Help!

Singh

Hi, I haven't posted anything for the last 3 months, as my car was involved in an accident in August, where a bus drove into my car indirectly.Anyway I decided to get it repaired from a Porsche UK approved garage, as it was not my fault, and I wanted the best repair.I was initially advised that the repair would take 4-6 weeks, however I have discovered now after 3 months of my car in the garage that this was not the case!.The damage was minimal and only needed a rear spolier/boot/lights/some wing repair and front spoiler.The sheer delay has been to parts unavailabilty from Germany, however this has left me Porscheless. for some time.Everytime I call for an update, I get the same answer.. waiting for parts, I have now been told that all outstanding parts are due in this week.

All I ask is where do I stand in terms of getting some compensation for the loss off Insurance/tax etc.I feel they should not have taken the car of the road until they had the parts, as it was driveable.

Can anyone help on what I should do. I don't know if I should complain to the garage or Porsche UK.

Any help pls??

thanks

Amo

Migration info. Legacy thread was 11193

If the porsche parts do not come this week, then definitely raise hell with porsche UK-should get results quicker

Migration info. Legacy thread was 11197

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back