Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Dash dismantle

manek

Montreal
Today, I managed to push the cigararette lighter socket assembly through the dashboard because of a very tight-fitting plug. As a result, the socket is dangling behind the panel.

Anyone know how to remove the dash to reinstall the lighter socket? I can't get at it from underneath as the radio package is in the way? Thanks.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 8539

PS: Does that make it platinum?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 8540

Manek

I was going to make you "Platinum" but decided to demote you to "Ordinary Member" for your stupidity! :wink:

It may not be a long demotion though... :)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 8541

Guess I asked for that! :twisted:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 8542

You are back to your rightful rank now :)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 8543

You can't get to it via the smugglers box in the front luggage compartment, can you? In fact, do 993's have the smugglers box? Perhaps it is only older 911's?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 8545

I'm sure I'd have noticed odd-looking characters lurking under the bonnet, not least because of the extra weight and the strange accents...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 8586

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back