Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Fond memories of my black baby

Olivia

Spa-Francorchamps
Once I have worked out how to down size my 4mb pic I will post it any advice Phil. Just to say good bye to the wild thing. Its nearly time to get over the loss of my beautiful car. Hoping by posting a picture it might end the grieving process for me!

sad old devil!
Picture tomorrow I hope.....

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7575

Mail your black baby over and I'll resize him/her for you :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7576

BLACK BABY:

(I took the liberty of chopping the greenhouse out of the picture, I hope it wasn't relevant in some strange way)

/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/IMG_0165.jpg

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7662

Wow nice numberplate! But how come you got that when you're not allowed them on the 51(which I guess yours was)? Is the pic edited?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7666

that looks well smart. nice numberplate as well.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7671

Noony, You are allowed them on the 51 as a "c" reg is quite old. My car was a December facelift 51. The reg has to be older than the car to be allowed.

Thanks for the compliments.
I feel better now I may even change my signature.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7721

Phil,
Thanks the greenhouse wasn't relevant except for growing vegetables. Which i am one for not being able to use photoshop properly.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7722

Nice car Olivia, sorry it had to go but the AMG is a worthly replacement!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7733

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mchass
Back