Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Supersport questions

real550A

I am considering an 85 3.2 Carrera Supersport that was imported to the US five years ago. Original owner, purchased in Germany, 75,000 miles indicated. Optional factory leather Recaro seats, sunroof, orig. paint, wheels, no dings or dents ever. Always garaged, frequent oil changes. Around 16,000 pounds,($25k U.S.) Pending a PPI, does this sound high in today's "buyers market" for 911's? This will be my first 911, I have owned many older Porsches. I would prefer a sunroof delete car if they exist. Thank you for any advice! Looking forward to more time on this board!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7462

Welcome Mike.

Feel lucky, that car is cheap by UK standards! Sounds like a good one. Sunroof deletes do exist, but not many people would choose this I should imagine.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7478

Thanks noony!

I'm finding many nice examples at very reasonable prices recently. Some are G50 cars. Most are red, and have more miles than I'd like. With non Turbo Look Carreras selling for 12-18,000 USD, I hate to take a huge hit for the wide body.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7484

Depends on how much you need the widebody. You will get a very well cared for, low miles G50('87 model onwards) narrowbody for less than an average supersport. They're pretty rare, so it depends on how you are going to drive your car? Weekend spin or daily driver?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7487

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back