Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche Cayenne Turbo @ Nordschleife (rac

Jordy

Hello!Something positive about the Cayenne this time! Here´s a movie I recorded at the Nürburgring Nordschleife in Germany. It are some fragments of the Porsche Cayenne Turbo doing a warm up lap. He just bought the car (about 1200 driven miles) so he was taking it easy on the brakes and tyres. Have fun!
http://www.8200rpm.com/stuffvids/vkd_porsche_cayenne_nordschleife.wmv

Kind regards, Jordy van Kouwen

Migration info. Legacy thread was 6873

Hello.

When has anything negative ever been said about the cayenne? :wink:

Nothing wrong with it, porsche decided to make an SUV and they made the best one around, as usual! However, if the owner wanted to do laps of the nurburgring, why did he buy a cayenne...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 6883

Because he can!

He owns all sorts of Porsches and has ordered his GT3 RS this year. The Cayenne was a real eyecatcher and I think he's out there to prove some people wrong about this car. Sounds like a noble cause.

This is his daily ride by the way, so it's not just for the Ring.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 6886

some strange sounds in the background. i heard a laptop, a microwave, a hand gun being cocked and a wall paint scraper. crazy stuff. :?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 6905

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
briant1000
Back