Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Thinking of this 993

I'd be interested to know a) mileage b) if service history is main dealer.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 6517

I think from when the C4 was introduced all 993s had varioram. I'd like to know the number of owners, but yes, the arena red one looks nicer. May not be to your tastes though, definitely less subtle.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 6535

Noony

I had a C4 in Australia and it was definately not a Varioram, so I think there were some previous to the introduction of this...

Andy

Migration info. Legacy thread was 6559

Saw the blue C4 about a week ago, its got 75k on the clock, think its had about 4/5 owners. It is in need of a service now as it hasn't been done for 13k miles. Previous to it being here it was for sale by Strasse in Leeds, might be worth giving them a call, I spoke to a chap there about the car when they had it and he was very helpful.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 6572

Henry and co at 911Virgin are a well debated topic. My personal experience of them wasn't the best - I found Henry's brother Tom to be fantastically rude and dismissive, Henry, by all accounts has a bit more charm, but is known for his 'no messing' attitude. They certainly have a lot of cars available and prices are realistic - go and see them if only to look at a lot of cars in the same place.

Most people who have thought about buying a Porsche and have tried 911Virgin will have a pretty strong opinion about them - some good some bad but few in between !

Migration info. Legacy thread was 6575

Thanks for the replies. I'd seen the Arena Red one a while back but the black interior put me off. I know I'll sound a fussy sod for saying that but I really want a marble grey interior. My limit is now £35k as long as I sweet talk the missus around to my way of thinking!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 6591

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back