Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

My new toy

mogsyman

Monza
:D

/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/c22.jpg

/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/c23.jpg

/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/c26.jpg

Migration info. Legacy thread was 4967

Top machine, Mogsy.....great colour scheme & nice toys too!

You may have to "aerate" your lawn now though. Wheels that size act like rollers.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 4995

The ground is so hard where I live that those huge wheels do ***** all damage to the lawn.

Would have gone for something more exciting if I had the nerve, maybe blue/cream or black/red leather/splashes of carbon. My concern is that after delivery every time you see the machine you want to cry!

Still, apart from minor problems it's a great car. Done 1500 miles in just under 3 weeks and I am now starting to give it some large.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 5021

Love the colour Mogsy what is it called?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 5037

Awesome car mogsy, the carrera wheels really look great and should be a doddle to clean! What is it like with the roof down/up? Any rattles and shakes from the back? Had a cab to loan (3.4) and with the hard top on it made a horrible jarring noise, how've you found yours?

Sutchy, come on friend its seal grey!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 5040

but Sarbs I've never seen a seal with a hint of purple in it! :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 5042

No rattles, but the following problems to date:

PCM 2 switches itself into a kind of not really on and not really off mode when you either lock or unlock the car. It also has a habit of taking a few minutes to turn on if it's going to at all.

Trim damaged on rear of both seats, and leather coming apart in the rear just above speaker.

Multi CD packed up - must be the Pink Floyd CD that has done it!

Using loads of oil (not even been thrashed yet, well not really, really thrashed - but I have been told they all use oil?)

Wrong mats fitted by OPD (idiots).

Centre consol is about 1/2" too low and needs re-fitting

General lack of concern from the OPD. The service manager thought I had imported the car, due to the fact that I drove it back from Germany, which I paid extra for.......and started to treat me with the contempt he dished out to everyone who imports a car and then bothers him when they have a problem. He is now aware that I didn't import it and I am keeping calm about the whole thing. The car is due in next Monday to have the problems sorted out, watch this space!

Phew, apart from that it's great.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 5079

looks lovely, great colour

Who is the offending OPD?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 5096

mogsy my 4s is guzzling oil, only done 1500 miles and i've had to fill her twice now. You should unleash fury on the service manager or at least inform porsche of his less than positive attitude to imports (i know your's isnt) a porsche is a porsche and they should not discriminate!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 5100

Sarbs - You know that, I know that, but I really don't think Porsche give a toss.

The OPD is in the Guildford area.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 5101

Very pretty car all round Mogsy - it's a shame for all that money you're not getting more respect from the OPD.

By the way, I think the colour is Meridian. Do I win?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 5115

yeah jamie, you win a free eye test a spec savers! :)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 5143

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tobytobytoby
Back