Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993 on ebay

968CS

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2418853655&category=9860

Seems like a good deal, the 18" wheels set it off a treat, I think it looks quite cool in white, unusual, but Ive got to do a bit more saving yet.

£19k is all I have at the moment, I dont want a left hooker as I couldnt get used to my lhd 968 cab.

What should I be looking out for when buying a 993? Ive heard they are a pretty safe bet.

Stuart

Migration info. Legacy thread was 4523

Stuart,

The car in question is mine, it is in very good condition and has been maintained by Lancaster in Colchester from new.

You are going to be looking around the £25,000 as a starting price for a good private sale RHD car, if your not too familiar with what to look for when buying 911's your best bet would be to get an independent inspection done for peace of mind for about £150, especially when your spending £25K.

Good luck, and if you come up with another £6K give me a shout.

Greg

Migration info. Legacy thread was 4557

Stuart,

What's your e-mail address. I'll send you a 993 buyers guide.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 4560

Ive sent you my email by message, thanks for that, much appreciated

Migration info. Legacy thread was 4604

Thanks Gregsy, I will give you a shout if I get an unexpected cash lump sum, she looks a beauty though.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 4605

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ahab
Back