Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Replacement cassette box

manek

Montreal
So thinking about interior bits, the thing I'd most like to change is the cassette box between the seats on my 993. I don't use cassettes so it's just a waste of valuable space right now.

Any suggestions for what to do about it?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3960

Hi Manek

There is a company that advertise in Porsche & 911 newws that have got a replacement unit for 6 cd's. I am thinking about changing my cassette box for one of these.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3964

Thanks miffy -- I'll check it out.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3976

I remmember seeing an add showing cup/can holder instead of the cassette holder, can't remmember which company, could be Design 911 or something like that.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 4058

Chaps

I have changed mine to the can holder. It does hold 2 cans just, and as I use a stacker as well as the single disc slot, a cd holder was not much use to me, when a drinks holder is. It won't do larger bottles etc, but is useful for generall stuff, plus you can also keep other stuff in it. Check out design911.co.uk, go to interior accessories and then handbrakes and you'll see them at the bottom. There are two options...

Andy

Migration info. Legacy thread was 4067

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back