Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

tower porsche/chris turner

imported_paul b

just a quick note here to praise tower porsche down at london bridge........i went to see a car that was being sold by a private seller
but was there and i i subsequently bought the car , a 1971 2.4 TE
coupe........they offered to drive the car to chris turner porsche in willesden, as one of the partners at tower porsche, lives nearby and chris was was verfy helpful and considerate, for a good price tower fixed all the points on the inspection and more besides....helped register the car and have been very patient with all my questions and queries, helped find Insurance for a modified car at cheap rates as well.........i cant praise them enough....everything they have said has been verified by everone else i have consulted and touch wood no gremlins have appeared in the car and thier description of it and all things 911.......

highly recommended

i will have the car in a week or so and im very excited about entering 911 ownership although my wife still says we should have done the bathrooms !!!!!!........i didnt put her on the Insurance !!!!

paul

Migration info. Legacy thread was 2300

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
briant1000
Back