Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

BJ 1's Yellow 996

911UK

Administrator
Staff member
Hmmm. 996's are starting to grow on me...

bj1_DSC00029.JPG

bj1_DSC00027.JPG

bj1_DSC00030.JPG

bj1_DSC00031.JPG

bj1_DSC00032.JPG

bj1_DSC00050.JPG

Migration info. Legacy thread was 1776

Seen that on flat6-very nice.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 1778

Old forum user Unidentified(4262) wrote:

gosh,it's been over 2 months and i've managed to get one reply to my post.yawn... :|
....well,i guess i'll come back and check it out in another couple of years.i was going to post some pics of my '03 996 turbo 8)
, but the sheer excitment of it all might get to me! :roll:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3260

Don't be like that BJ 1. It's not as if you have posted a lot yourself in that time ;)

It would be very nice to see photos of your new Turbo. I am sure you will have lots of nice comments directed your way.

James

PS I really like yellow 911's and the carbon fibre bits do look nice! Is your new Turbo yellow?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3262

hey BJ i've just snapped up a yellow C2 myself... it doesn't have yellow seat backs,but does have yellow painted centre console and yellow dials!!

yellow stitching, very.... yellow.

mmm nice....

actually shows the curves off nicely, much better than astra-van blue (sorry i meant lapis blue)

<Sorry previous link not available after migration>

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3263

Old forum user Unidentified(4262) wrote:

well,thats one way to get a quick response,eh?the new turbo is nearly here,so i had better charge my camera up.oh yeah,midnight blue,sportechno's,artic silver bits,red belts,plus a couple more tricks to boot... :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3959

Its nice BJ, although yellow is rather flashy. Great car all the same.

Cheers

Migration info. Legacy thread was 8215

Lol a bit late now. BJ has got rid of that C2 and bought a blue TT quite a while ago.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 8217

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biel
Back