Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

FAO SARBS

SIMON H

Hi Carl

I sorted the exhaust myself following the instructions provided from the other site. It now performs exactly as i wanted it too. FANTASTIC!!!! My dealer wasnt too happy when i asked them about it, but i cant see it doing any possible harm at all. The switch still works if you want to switch them off and the car runs as before, but the GROOOOOOOWWWWWWWLLLLLL, is there all the time.Will you let me know what Merlin say about the warranty issues.If you get no joy in them doing the job i will do it for you,it really is simple to do. Regards, SIMON.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 1471

Simon thats excellent, thanks for the offer of performing the fix but there shouldn't be a problem with Merlin doing it. Once my car comes if you want to do some early morning blasts in the hills (have to keep routes secret as there's a few policemen on this site, sorry chaps. ha ha) should be fun waking some sheep up with the sports exhausts bellowing in full!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 1475

Wouldn't worry too much, after all you should hear ( a ) my 964 with its sport exhaust system ( not sure which one but sets off car alarms at 1500rpm ) and ( b ) my Ducati with carbon race cans!

Bloodcurdling springs to mind!

Andy :)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 1477

Excellent rushjob, bring either thunder producing machine for an early morning blast, although I fear we would only see you for a few seconds if you brought the duc out!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 1487

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WilmslowSi
Back