Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

still looking PT 2

imported_paul b

by the way the one at henrys was 13k drive away or 15k with his service and warranty......

could i put the 17" cup alloys on these are is that bit harry moss !!!???

paul

Migration info. Legacy thread was 1289

thanks nick

i have to agree....he is an acquired taste....but i am his perfect customer......never had a porsche before...not 100% sure what i want
and why....and have a budget that i increase or decrease !

he did keep trying to make comparisons with my line of work and i had to say stop it already at least twice...i get the point and its boring !!!

you cant help yourself with garages though ,over private sellers thinking you are getting something extra....in reality youre not really.....he was alos very dismissive of inspections....his answer was " buy a warranty "

his is 3 monthe 3k miles......for me using the car sporadically that is useless....he wants 2k more for this and he will do a full service and " fix whatever needs doing ".....do we believe him ?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 1298

As he says in the article, adding £2K covers just about any service job and a warranty can be bought for a couple of hundred pounds. I have to admit that I am not a fan of Henry, but he does have a big stock and his driveaway prices are pretty good.

My advice is get it inspected. If there is nothing wrong with the car how can he object, and you will have extra peace of mind. Remember he is no mechanic, and doesn't even have a workshop.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 1299

For gods sake, get an inspection, especially if you're not sure what you're looking at! If you buy a "bad" Porsche you'll regret the day you ever thought of having one....!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 1330

thanks

i will get an inspection when i decide which one...if i can !!!!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 1331

Good man!

In that case take as much advantage of 'Enry as you can and drive all his cars.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 1332

Didnt find him at all helpful !! Arrogant!

Week later bought a 993 elsewhere

His loss!!!!!!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 1333

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclassicauto
Back