Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993 options to look for?

Mikeroo99

Hi

I have set my heart on a 993 and have done a fair bit of research on prices etc and things to look for but I do not know what things were standard and which were fitted as options. Can anyone advise me here so I know which things to look out for and why certain cars may be priced higher than others.

Thanks in advance

Migration info. Legacy thread was 1008

Hi Mike, welcome to 911uk.com!

My take on this would be:

Obvious standard items are:Cup alloys, electric: drivers seat, mirrors and windows. Air con

Nice extras that will bump up the price would be full leather (dash etc), computer, hard-back sports seats, speedlines, sports exhaust and so on...

I reckon that a completely standard 993 is fine. I don't think extra spoiler bits, high level brake lights etc do anything to enhance the car as I prefer the clean lines. Also, it's worth remembering that '95 onwards, the engine has 285bhp.

I've must have missed loads of bits, but it'll do for starters!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 1010

Nice one thanks.

I am looking to spend circa 30k so am sure I can get a real nice one. There are soooo manay to choose from. I would love a turbo but they are out of my price range so a C4 coupe post 95 is probably what I will go for.

Cheers

Migration info. Legacy thread was 1011

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back