Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Anyone coming to...

my911

Hi guys and gals - again :)

I have my name down for the "911&PorscheWorld" Track Day in the north of France on the 30th October - anyone else coming or interested in coming - I think there might be some places still left.

Take care and talk to you again

Migration info. Legacy thread was 145

<Sorry image not available after migration>
Hi Elias!

My planning is not sure for the end of the month, so I did not registered yet. If it's too late to do it when my days off are comfirmed, I think I'll go anyway for the atmosphere.

Hope to see you there

JP

Migration info. Legacy thread was 149

Hi JP

Great! I look forward to meeting you and the rest of the "911&PW" crowd.

Also, has anyone been to the factory in Stuttgart - i am actually based in germany temporarily and owuld love to go, but better with a group - anyone???

cheers

Migration info. Legacy thread was 184

I went to the factory when I was about 16. At the time they had just brought out the 959 - the place was full of them. It's a very interesting tour. The engines in the test booths were quite impressive.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 216

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back