Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993 C2S/C4S wanted

ANDYSHAND

Looking for a 993 wide body , man or tip , circa £50k so not expecting a low mileage minter ! funds in place , if anyone knows of one not on the usual sites or are thinking of selling I'd appreciate a message .Thanks , Andy

Jonttt will be on in a minute to tell you it's not possible at your price point.

Naturally I disagree but you will most likely limited to a high miles dildotronic option.

The price of air-cooled by sellers are at the top end with everybody believing their car is worth the same. They aren't, they're a mile apart in some cases but finding a seller of a 993 who agrees with your price point will be hard work I suspect - all Emperor's New Clothes. :roll:

However one flash of the Colini inspection stick coming out usually gets the owner's bum twitching like a rabbit's nose :what:

Thanks for your reply , yep I hear what you're saying , I've spoken to a few dealers who are happy to drop the price quite substantially from the asking as they say they've had them a while ( or longer ) , still talking £60-£70k for 70-80,000 miles ( but nice ones) , I suppose I'm hoping to find a reasonable one with 120-150k on that's tidy but not mint , I'll keep everything crossed as it does still seem to be a buyers market .

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
911tt1
Back