Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

991 turbo exhaust options ?

Insu

Looking for options on exhausts , call me childish but I want loud ha ! I've been looking at the quicksilver systems but a bit confused at the pricing . Is the system and the decat pipes sold separately? [/list]

Europipe

Perhaps also have a look at the Europipe 50 cel stage 2 exhaust. It sounds savage in sport.

As far as I'm aware with all the other exhausts you need a remap hence maybe the only plug and play aftermarket turbo sports exhausts? :thumb:

Had a Kline decat on my 997.2 turbo. I've got a Capristo on my 991 turbo. Prefer the Kline. This Capristo thing has a flappy valve thing that opens with a fob. Car sounds knackered when it's open....

are you not happy with sound of the standard system?

I know its muted but I love it and also have been told its quite loud from the outside (I know its nowhere near the same as decat GTR)

TurboSandGT4 said:
are you not happy with sound of the standard system?

I know its muted but I love it and also have been told its quite loud from the outside (I know its nowhere near the same as decat GTR)

It sounds fine mate. I love it. I know it's loud from outside even with the valve is in 'cruise' When I floor it I can see mothers grabbing their children :)

996ttalot said:
I've heard all the makes and the only two I would go for are Kline and Europipe.

Is there much difference between 200 cell and cat delete? I've been offered a good deal on a full ipe system including headers but it has 200 cell I was looking for cat delete

Insu said:
996ttalot said:
I've heard all the makes and the only two I would go for are Kline and Europipe.

Is there much difference between 200 cell and cat delete? I've been offered a good deal on a full ipe system including headers but it has 200 cell I was looking for cat delete
unfortunately it depends on the system - the only decat system that is good is the Kline - everything else I have heard just makes it considerably louder rather than sounding better

Clearly 200 is less loud than 100 than decat

I'm now looking for an exhaust for my 991 Turbo... after two years I was on the edge of selling.. decided to keep it so now looking to making it sound like it should.

Any specials offers/ group buys going on?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back