Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

991 Turbo S

WOW :worship:

Could do with Sponge's seats though :grin:

:thumb:

Very nice , I keep getting a 991 turbo itch. I was looking at that car.
But my wallet cant do it,
Looking to add some 9e magic instead.
Did Having your 997 tuned have an inpacked on the price you got for it ??

:thumb: :thumb:

Wowzer, that's gawjuss :thumbs:

spongebob squarepants said:
Norfolk & Idea said:

:worship: nope but wow thats some spec and a lovely change from the sea of black and silver. Looks seriously well looked after, and a positive Yorkshire dealer thread coming ? :grin:

Portland's are just a mile down the road from me. Some gorgeous metal to drool over. I almost pulled the trigger on an AMG GTS.... oh man, that was some car. And formerly owned by Mr Ryan Giggs. But the turbo was looking too good.... :)

tgdesign said:
Very nice , I keep getting a 991 turbo itch. I was looking at that car.
But my wallet cant do it,
Looking to add some 9e magic instead.
Did Having your 997 tuned have an inpacked on the price you got for it ??

:thumb: :thumb:

They weren't too receptive about my tuned turbo. So I chopped the Macan against it.
I'm looking into selling my turbo too. It will sell ok but I'll have a narrower market. I've loved owning the 997.2. Not a spot of bother in over 4 years of ownership :thumbs:

Lovely car :thumb:

Hmm an ex Giggs car would need a passenger seat change if his brothers misses has been in the car :coat:

Wow - amazing looking vehicle with an incredible spec list :thumbs: :thumbs:

I'm on my fourth car from Clive and Co - always excellent service from James and Adam.
I looked longingly at your car but it was outside my budget. I'd like to know about your old(er) Turbo though and I'm not far from Bawtry. Please PM me.

Wow - amazing looking vehicle with an incredible spec list :thumbs: :thumbs:

G2 said:

Hmm an ex Giggs car would need a passenger seat change if his brothers misses has been in the car :coat:

:grin:

G2 said:

Ha ha, that actually crossed my mind when I was in it and I looked extra hard at the upholstery. Stiletto marks around the rear view mirror and what have you.
But all was immaculate :lol:

Ratattak said:
I'm on my fourth car from Clive and Co - always excellent service from James and Adam.
I looked longingly at your car but it was outside my budget. I'd like to know about your old(er) Turbo though and I'm not far from Bawtry. Please PM me.

PM sent

:thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back