Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Buying 718 Boxster GTS/Spyder (Collected today!)

isysman

OK guys I did it! I just got off the phone with Porsche Wilmslow and I have put down a deposit for a new 718 Boxster GTS 4.0!

Wow excited is an understatement. First time I've bought a new Porsche. I have already been in the configurator and built what I think is a great spec. I'm going for all black with satin black wheels and PCCBs.

She said they don't know when the build slots will be available but Germany are getting their first slots in March. I am looking at June/July anayway as I'm working out of the country until then.

This is from the configurator, love the way it says GTS 4.0 on the door! Gone for removed badges on the back.

Just wow.

I was going to write in the other thread, don't worry about the numbers. The marketing guys need to position the car as a GTS, below the GT4, but I reallywouldn't worry about the performance for one split second...

I don't know what it must be like to have your order in, but I'm looking forward to your delivery in the summer!

:thumb:

Personally I think a lot of people will jump into a 718 seat now the 4 pot engine can be 'deconfigured" :grin:

jonttt said:
:thumb:

Personally I think a lot of people will jump into a 718 seat now the 4 pot engine can be 'deconfigured" :grin:

I agree, it was the only thing stopping me. I wonder if they will introduce it to the S?

:thumb: Nice and ceramics too :worship: Did they not have a racing yellow one? :grin:

That looks fantastic - I think it will be a great car - and ceramics are :thumb:

They have a yellow colour but it's too much for a guy like me.

This matches my old Boxster black in black with yellow callipers. And will match my 911 too.

Only one setback, the PDK version is not coming right away. So I'm going to have a wait. Probably end of year.

My old Boxster next to my 911. I loved this spec and was sorry to see it go really. Hence me reinventing it with the new car.

Congrats. The only thing I'd change would be to go full stealth and add the black Calliper option . But then you'd have to do the 911 too..... :thumb:

Congrats, looks an awesome car!

Great! PDK would have been super👍
Full on spec on the configurator comes at a high price. Wow 😳

I'd have to hold out for a PDK one....

Heracy, I know!

Wow! You don't hang about. :D

I didn't even know they made these. As per everyone else the 6 pot makes the 718 a desirable car again. :thumb:

Do they offer paint to sample. You could really make it your own then. :thumb:

:eek:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back