Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

991 O.Z Superforgiata 20" Centre Lock With Tyres

G1age

Hello 911Uk Users

I have a stunning set of Superforgiata center lock wheels for sale, complete with brand new Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 (N1) fitted.

They were originally purchased for my 991.2 Turbo S, i have recently purchased a GT3 RS 991.2, these wheel unfortunately do not fit my new car.

They come supplied with OEM TPMS valves and brand new tires, so there will be no need to have them coded, they will be " fit and play".

The wheels are immaculate, with no damage whatsoever.

I purchased the wheel separately for £4995, £1300 for the tires and £180 for the TPMS valves. All wheels have been coated in a super high Ceramic coating (GTechniq - C5 Wheel Armour)

These wheel complete with tires and TPMS are an absolute bargain at £3250

All images can be found on

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Mx2JxskPqWffMVgQsE7Gxbx3J8r09ibm?usp=sharing

Feel free to contact me on
[email protected]
alternatively contact me on 07581064105

What are the offsets? Are they close to oem which google says is, 9Jx20 ET51 / 11.5Jx20 ET56

wheel offset

hi there the offset of the wheels are as follows:

front wheels 9 x20 ET 51

rear wheels 12 x 20 ET 63.

the offsets are as close to the original factory genuine wheels, when fitted to my Turbo S there was no difference between the OZ's and the Original wheels.
they sat beautiful on the car .
hope this helps :)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drthein
Back