Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wheeler Dealers Porsche day

easternjets

Paul Ricard
Wheeler Dealers is doing a run of their Porsche buys and sells on Quest Ch 12 on freeview or Ch 76 Catch up. Enjoy

Cheers EJ.

I've seen most of them but have stuck it on in the background while I carry out my Xmas chores. :thumb:

944T episode just finished. 914 now.

I missed your heads up EJ, but caught the 993 and 912, had seen the 993 before, and was disappointed that while describing the operation of the vario ram system they did not identify the actual point of failure in the operating arm.. pity..?

The condition of the Southern US 912 was NOTHING like the rotted out 68 912, I spent month after month welding back together many years ago, our climate eats cars, you only needed to look at he wheels on the 993 to see the evidence... which is one of the reasons that when it comes to air cooled, I like Zingari am a 25 bagger at this time. Corrosion is car cancer..?

One other thing relative to... investment potential.... Did you spot the age of the buyers, and perhaps the age group of the Porsche Club members in the 993 prog.... Yup all baby boomers, if as I suspect they are the major market for air cooled, then it will have a similar life expectancy to the baby boomers which has not a lot longer to run, I suspect many of them will be giving up driving sooner rather than later don`t ya fink....? If you care to factor in climate change pressures and the possible legislative outcomes... Yup, 25 bags seems reasonable for a weekend fun car... :?:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DD77
Back