Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Sadly selling

Sean-f

After only a short time owning what is a fantastic car I we have to part company due to a new business venture, I would like to thank everyone here who has posted and I have learned a lot I will continue to look in on the forum from time to time as I plan on been back in a 911 in 2-3 years these really are fantastic cars.

Thanks everyone

:thumb: Good luck with the new venture!

Sean-f said:
After only a short time owning what is a fantastic car I we have to part company due to a new business venture, I would like to thank everyone here who has posted and I have learned a lot I will continue to look in on the forum from time to time as I plan on been back in a 911 in 2-3 years these really are fantastic cars.

Thanks everyone

Firstly - good luck with the new venture.
Secondly - the forum is ace - don't forget to look in
Thirdly - see you in a few years time.

P.S. What's the new venture?

Thank you,

New venture property what else :D just got first one almost ready to let but can not get a mortgage on it till I have owned it for 6 months and already looking at second so £££ needed for purchase/refurb costs of No.2 I used to let out a few a long while back and just getting back into it as a retirement plan.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mint_Sauce
Back