Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

PDLS PLUS

Melvyn

Hi guys, have recently bought a 2018 991.2 GT3.

Need some knowledge of how to activate the high beam on auto.Have been into light settings and it only gives me the option of the home lights and L/R hand drive, there is no option for high beam assistant.
I have the lights set to auto, do these lights come into auto mode after a cetain speed.

Although car was advertised with PDLS PLUS, I am beginning to think it is just PDLS without the high beam assistant.Thanking You.

:welcome: congrats on the new purchase, but :useless: . You can pop into any Porsche dealer who can print off your car build. This will definitely confirm what lights were ordered with your car from new.

FZP said:
:welcome: congrats on the new purchase, but :useless: . You can pop into any Porsche dealer who can print off your car build. This will definitely confirm what lights were ordered with your car from new.

Thanks , will do that later.Just trying to find out how to attach Postimage Photos.

Most likely be a file size issue. I use a picture resizing app on my phone to do it. I believe it needs to be below 2mb to upload

FZP said:
Most likely be a file size issue. I use a picture resizing app on my phone to do it. I believe it needs to be below 2mb to upload

Will try work it out, am using a Mac.

Just been informed the PLUS is not available on the GT3 and RS.Cheers.

:welcome: to the 911uk community. :thumb:

see if this works

Attachments

• 36c08d8b_7401_4f87_8608_23ea805869c2_153.jpeg
    36c08d8b_7401_4f87_8608_23ea805869c2_153.jpeg
    82.4 KB · Views: 6,348
Melvyn said:
see if this works

Beautiful car, I had something similar and I really miss the sound of that engine. Looks great in Crayon with the black wheels. Enjoy!

Attachments

• img_20190825_075723_560.jpg
    img_20190825_075723_560.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 6,339
991.2GTS said:
If the car does have it you have to activate high beam assist, by pushing forward on the upper left stalk. More info here:

http://www.porscheownersmanuals.com...n-courtesy-lighting-when-entering-the-vehicle

And here:

http://www.porscheownersmanuals.com...13/143/Switching-the-emergency-flasher-on-off

Thanks for that. I went back on the configurator where you can still carry on with spec although you cannot order, it never had the option for the plus on the GT3/RS.Yet I see the ones advertised on the OPC says PDLS Plus on a lot of them, strange.

991.2GTS said:
Melvyn said:
see if this works

Beautiful car, I had something similar and I really miss the sound of that engine. Looks great in Crayon with the black wheels. Enjoy!

Very nice, I would have gone for the black door handles as well if I specced.

Only had mine a couple of weeks, had it out in the rain taking it gentle wondering when the Cups would let go, quite stunned at the traction. Had a couple of days in the dry, and wow just superb. Noise in the cabin is special.

I think everyone likes a spec sheet, the guy who specced mine never held back it would seem :mrgreen:

Vehicle Equipment
Exterior
'PORSCHE' and model designation painted
LED main headlights in black including Porsche Dynamic Light System Plus (PDLS Plus)
Reversing camera
Privacy glass (rear side windows and rear window)
Headlight cleaning system covers painted in contrasting exterior colour
SportDesign exterior mirror lower trims painted in Black (high-gloss)
SportDesign mirror with carbon upper section
Window triangle trims in carbon
Fuel filler cap with Aluminium look finish
Transmission / Chassis
Front axle lift system
Porsche Ceramic Composite Brake (PCCB)
Sport Chrono Package
Wheels
Wheels painted in satin black (complete)
Interior
Clubsport package
Six-point racing harness for passenger seat
Cruise control
Automatically dimming mirrors with integrated rain sensor
Light design package
12-o'clock marking in Red
Full bucket seats
Smoking package
Instrument dials in White
Chrono stopwatch in white
Silver Grey seat belts
Interior Leather
Dashboard trim package in leather
Steering column casing in leather
Transmission tunnel in front in leather
Personalised floor mats with leather edging
Leather Interior with Alcantara
Sun visors in Alcantara®
Extended interior package door panel in leather/Alcantara®
Storage compartment lid in Alcantara® with Porsche Crest
Belt outlet trims in Alcantara®
Interior Carbon
Interior package carbon (including door trim strips)
Door sill guards in carbon, illuminated
Interior Aluminium
Pedals in aluminium
Audio / Comm.
BOSE® Surround Sound-System
Digital Radio

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member