Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

2007 Rolex Explorer 2 16570 Black Dial, no lug holes, SEL''

ditchvisitor

Spa-Francorchamps
2007 Rolex Explorer 2 40mm Black Dial 16570, full box and papers and Rolex booklets. No lug holes case, solid end links and SuperLuminova 'SWISS MADE" dial.
Overall very good condition with very slight wear to bezel as shown in one of the pics.
Not sure when last serviced.
£5000

cnLj78w.jpg

6WoH4XR.jpg

itjlefN.jpg

AqSNNe4.jpg

gW93SWB.jpg

Sqm4jDr.jpg

gWla90S.jpg

816NBRl.jpg

caNQoXq.jpg

These are still flying a bit under the radar as a Sports watch and think they're a wise move rather than paying way overs on the other models. Also useful if you like pot-holing and cave diving for who they were produced.

Mine is the earlier one ('93) to yours where there there was a paint 'issue' at the factory with the dials. Mine has ended up like great aunt Nelly's Crown Derby plate with the age crack/spider's web effect :roll: Fortunately the hippy surfer I bought it off didn't mind it.

GLWTS :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mapp
Back