Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Capristo 997.1 turbo valve tronic stainless exhaust

Rickyhull

Thinking of selling my capristo exhaust (inc sports cats) As selling my car, it's the proper version with the valves that open by remote control and links to the Porsche radio screen to tell you when there open etc, £2000 plus your standard back box for it which is a bargain these are almost £5000 new

If you're looking for an aftermarket sports exhaust for 997.1 turbo this Capristo sounds lovely. For 2k buy it blindfolded if in good condition ;)

GLWTHS

Capristo exhaust

Apologies for late response I normally get emails prompting me of responses but didn't get one, any interest whatsapp or call or text me please I've ive plenty of videos of the sound etc, it's still fitted on my car so can be seen working and any genuine interest I'll get car out and take some pictures it's in very good condition and the back box itself polishes up really well, tips are Matt back 2 round tips each side with correct rounded bumper exhaust insert for them, 200cell sports cat version, has the remote control for switching the modes, links to the radio system to display sport or cruise or open, cost around £5000 new sounds mega!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back