Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

A deal for new 'Clima Repair' heater control switches

Hertsdriver

Hockenheim
Hi all,

The american company Climarepair (may actually be based in china.... ) sell refurbished switches as per below:
http://climarepair.com/porsche-replacement-switches-for-climate-unit-hvac-climarepair-revolution/

Anyway they are having a black friday sale and I wondered if anyone fancied going in on a set as they are half price.

They work out at £72 if one person joins in, and £61 each if 3 or more sets are bought (its complicated, but you have to spend over $150 to get the discount...)
I'm happy to arrange if anyone else is interested either PM me or reply here
:thumb:

I came across a post on rennlist recently (not sure I'm allowed to post link) but they weren't that happy with Clima Repair. Might be something to bear in mind before ordering.

Google 'PSA - Avoid ClimaRepair like the PLAGUE" and it should be the top link

Ive already refurbed mine, but they dont look 'factory', whereas these ones do.
The ones in the link from 'stickynomore' look terrible and are double the cost of these. I appreciate there is a thread with bad press about climarepair, but that relates to old posts from years ago. There are plenty of recent good experiences with them from what I can see.
Anyways doesnt look like anybody is interested... :dont know:

That's a great price (tbh they're extortionately over priced in the first place!), I had mine replaced with these and they're great quality, 18 months on and they still look like new.

I used these guys recently:

https://www.climaterepair.co.uk/

You can send them the unit or the buttons and they will send them back all done. Mine were back in my possession in 5 days, including postage. Great service.

If you take the whole unit out beware you have no form of heating, air on or de-misting at all.

rickprice said:
I used these guys recently:

https://www.climaterepair.co.uk/

You can send them the unit or the buttons and they will send them back all done. Mine were back in my possession in 5 days, including postage. Great service.

If you take the whole unit out beware you have no form of heating, air on or de-misting at all.

yeah I have seen them and they do look good, but they are £86, and you are without your heater while they do them. The ones from the US are £60 and you just swap them over... :dont know:

You can take yours out and send them to climaterepair as well.

I have no affiliation to them, by the way.

Rich

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Max V
Back