Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

991 GT3 side silencer replacement exhausts.

kam

Nurburgring
Hi
I changed my rear centre box silencer and just was not happy with the sound etc.

Looking to try the side silencer pipes with valves as image.

Does anyone in london have these fitted please, would like to hear the sound.

Attachments

• b004658b_1a5f_4b04_ada6_d2a0bfa7507e_249.jpeg
    b004658b_1a5f_4b04_ada6_d2a0bfa7507e_249.jpeg
    191.2 KB · Views: 1,718
I have the inconel exhaust system by BROOKE and they did the side as well as the rear box, apparently it is 'awesome'. I am in SW6, so if you are ever around happy to demonstrate. A few of us also do spirited drives at the weekend.

Aikidoka said:
I have the inconel exhaust system by BROOKE and they did the side as well as the rear box, apparently it is 'awesome'. I am in SW6, so if you are ever around happy to demonstrate. A few of us also do spirited drives at the weekend.

Hi
Thank you for the reply.

I have already changed just the rear box, personal was not happy with it.

Want to try and change the two side boxes to this option now. Have been in touch with Soul exhausts in the US, may go ahead and order these.

Be good to meet up at some point with a likewise GT3 owner!
Kam

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back