Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Best wheel for 991

greenchef

Trainee
i have a 2s, as i dont want 4wd.....this means i get a pair of wheels that look identical front to rear.....

If you get a 4s, the wheels have a deeper concave on the face of the wheel on the rears.....This i like and need.

Cant fit 4s wheels to a 2s, this has already been proven.

Was thinking of getting some bbs chr in black........thoughts?

Also ive noticed my rear wing doesnt exactly sit flush when its supposed to? Any way to adjust this?

I fancied a change as well for my 2S as i hated the standard wheels, very ugly, so I went for these Judd T311R's i think they were called, very happy and think they look the business!!

Attachments

• 911_606.jpg
    911_606.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 2,322
Look at the concave on that rear! That is what im after....very nice.

Its a shame, i really like my carrera classic, but when i saw this 4s at the weekend with the carrera classic, but with a huge concave on the rear, i knew i had to change them......

whats the size of those wheels? offset and all?

Excuse my ignorance, why can't you run Carrera 4 size wheels? :?:

I had my wheels refurbished recently by Chris @Excel and I believe my loan set were from a Carrera 4 (see below).

Attachments

• 20190913_180932_148.jpg
    20190913_180932_148.jpg
    349.8 KB · Views: 2,254

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back