Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

PORSCHE graphics!

Lee997

Monza
My brothers going to be fitting a spoiler onto his Boxster and we need the word PORSCHE for the top of it?

Can anyone recommend a graphics company?

Lee

Ah, I was expecting some graphic pictures. :D

I used highgatehouse.co.uk for my side decals. Rick was very helpful. They sent me some excellent mini samples to show me what they would look like. The sample was so good I framed it and have it in my study.

Try Grafik Werks.. Look them up on Instagram, a couple of friends of mine run the company and are great guys.

They have just applied a Coca Cola livery to Gary's red GT3, it looks amazing.

Thanks everyone, I tried someone recommended and they could do it having all the PORSCHE fonts ect- and apparently they do all the livery for porsche cup cars!
We ended up using a well known graphics company we used to use when we had our businesses!
Should be picking them up tomorrow, good price aswell, 2x side runners, windshield visor strip and spoiler for £60.

Lee997 said:
Thanks everyone, I tried someone recommended and they could do it having all the PORSCHE fonts ect- and apparently they do all the livery for porsche cup cars!
We ended up using a well known graphics company we used to use when we had our businesses!
Should be picking them up tomorrow, good price aswell, 2x side runners, windshield visor strip and spoiler for £60.

Look forward to see the pics.

Who did you use. It would be handy to mention in case anyone else comes across this thread down the line. :thumb:

DynoMike said:
Try Grafik Werks.. Look them up on Instagram, a couple of friends of mine run the company and are great guys.

They have just applied a Coca Cola livery to Gary's red GT3, it looks amazing.

Mike have you got a pic of Garys Coke livery on his car :thumb:

HSC911 said:
Phil 997 said:

Just imagine a car covered in snow :wink:

:grin:

:floor: :floor: :floor: brings a new meaning to the term race line :grin: :grin:

Attachments

• img_2497_120.jpg
    img_2497_120.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 2,336
HSC911 said:
Phil 997 said:

:floor: :floor:

That's a good response HSC :thumb:

Phil, I'm not so hot on posting the images etc on here, but if you go to @gsspencer_gt3 on Instagram you can see loads of them.

Did try Highgate but we got a price form a well known graphics company both my brother and I used when we owned our businesses! Got two side runners, windshield strip and spoiler graphic for the cost of just the visor strip!

Attachments

• 7cca0074_171c_402c_99ca_48b0dacf9ee2_717.jpeg
    7cca0074_171c_402c_99ca_48b0dacf9ee2_717.jpeg
    86.9 KB · Views: 2,191
  • 02f60bc9_d034_4930_a7df_b9e0b0966681_347.jpeg
    02f60bc9_d034_4930_a7df_b9e0b0966681_347.jpeg
    112.1 KB · Views: 2,191
  • 45f60cbc_6fa3_4578_a899_846293bc38f6_197.jpeg
    45f60cbc_6fa3_4578_a899_846293bc38f6_197.jpeg
    86.8 KB · Views: 2,191
DynoMike said:
HSC911 said:
Phil 997 said:

:floor: :floor:

That's a good response HSC :thumb:

Phil, I'm not so hot on posting the images etc on here, but if you go to @gsspencer_gt3 on Instagram you can see loads of them.

Found the pics , its actually really good livery I like it :thumb:

Lee997 said:
Did try Highgate but we got a price form a well known graphics company both my brother and I used when we owned our businesses! Got two side runners, windshield strip and spoiler graphic for the cost of just the visor strip!

Good job Lee . :thumb: :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ahab
Back