Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

RPM have secured a buyer on my 993

Fulla

Sao Paulo
Well it didn't take long. I was at RPM last week to have my cage removed on the GT3 and noticed my 993 had been reserved.
Sold to a first time 911 buyer who wanted a good car to keep. It was nice to see it in the showroom all shiny, no regrets from me. I feel privileged to have owned it and enjoyed it over the years.
Goes to show that mileage is no barrier providing it is well maintained. I suspect the RPM warranty and reputation helped.

Did the Illuminati approve your sale :dont know:

I thought Jonttt had been voted in as the Membership Retention Manager :roll:

The doomsayers will claim its smoke and mirrors and deny that any 993 actually sells :nooo: .........but as always the 993 remain a desirable asset to more than enough people to maintain a robust market for them when owners wish to sell :thumb: .......they ain't making them anymore you know :grin:

Jon, do you think 993's will hold their value then? I'm unsure, but every other 911 seems to be dropping in value, so I'm interested in your thought process. I guess I'm thinking especially of the normal Carrera models, rather than Turbo cars or other 993 exotica.

Meanwhile, best of luck against Citeh later today!

Zingari said:
Did the Illuminati approve your sale :dont know:

I thought Jonttt had been voted in as the Membership Retention Manager :roll:

They did Zingari, it was a wrench when they held me down and removed my beard and made me hand in the sandals. I got the last laugh though as I removed the windscreen widget before I handed the key's over to RPM!
In my mind I was shouting "They may take away my 993, but they'll never take my windscreen widget!"
I am still walking with a slight limp and have to sit on a rubber ring but the shear ability of the kettle that is my GT3 more then makes up for it. I am slightly cursing myself though for getting the CS variant as those buckets aren't helping the old arris, but in a few weeks the scars would have healed....

Counter Of Beans said:
Jon, do you think 993's will hold their value then? I'm unsure, but every other 911 seems to be dropping in value, so I'm interested in your thought process.

:popcorn:

Fulla said:
Well it didn't take long. I was at RPM last week to have my cage removed on the GT3 and noticed my 993 had been reserved.
Sold to a first time 911 buyer who wanted a good car to keep. It was nice to see it in the showroom all shiny, no regrets from me. I feel privileged to have owned it and enjoyed it over the years.
Goes to show that mileage is no barrier providing it is well maintained. I suspect the RPM warranty and reputation helped.

Cant speak highly enough of the guys at RPM. Incredible facilities and real enthusiasts.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mchass
Back